I currently offer the following services in Spanish and English:
- Translation: reworking written text from Spanish into English while maintaining the original message and style
- Editing: providing feedback or rewriting a document to ensure clarity, brevity, and coherence
- Proofreading: close reading of a document to correct spelling or formatting mistakes before publication
- Research: providing comprehensive, context-specific information so you can best craft your message for your target audience
- Consulting: devising strategies to increase your multilingual practices and presence based on your needs and goals
Upon request, I offer the following options for an additional fee:
- Rush Translation: when the translation is needed within 48 hours
- Certificate of Accuracy: in the United States this is also referred to as a certified translation. Please note that this is different from a notarized certification.
Download a copy of my price guide here [COMING SOON].
I accept payment via US check, PayPal, Zelle, and Transferwise. I currently only accept payments in US dollars.
Not sure whether you need a translator? Check out these helpful resources: